Ten Things

10:05 PM


Here are ten beauty products that I have been LIVINNN for:
  • Kat Von D Shade Light Eye Palette
    • I seriously use this every single day. The warm section in this palette is to die for. The only thing I would complain about this is the packaging is pretty bulky and there is a lot of fallout when you dip your brush in the shadows. But other than that, the shadows are super blendable, smooth, and all matte, which I love.
  • L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Blackest Black
    • My go to mascara since the wand is super thin which makes it easier to coat my lower lashes.
  • Nyx Matte Liquid Liner in Black
    • Another HG of mine. For a drugstore eyeliner, I find that this is the best one yet. It dries super matte and is very creamy. The only thing I don't like about this is the applicator. Whenever I put it on, the wand tends to touch my outer lashes and leaves product on them, which sucks because when I blink, it transfers to the bottom eye area which I then have to clean up with makeup remover. If I was rich, I'd stock up on the Kat Von D liner in Trooper but right now, I'm not willing to pay $19 for that baby, so this will do.
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown
    • I cannot live without this. By far my ride or die product. This pomade is so easy to apply and really makes your eyebrows look defined. I love this way more than ABH's Brow Wiz. I highly recommend this dipbrow to every single person who cares about their brows.
  • Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder
    • I used to use this under my eyes to set my concealer, but lately, I've been using this to set the rest of my face since I am very oily. This powder works wonders and it is now a staple in my makeup routine.
  • Nyx Highlight and Contour Palette
    • The two shades I chose are my favorite out of the palette. I use the brown shade to contour my cheekbones while it also adds warmth. I use it to contour my forehead since I have a heart shape face and it doubles as a bronzer for me by adding the warm definition I need. I use the banana shade to set my undereyes. Occasionally, I would mix this shade with the white powder in the palette to give myself a bomb ass highlight.
  • Milani Baked Powder Blush in Luminoso
    • A very nice coral pink shade. I think it really compliments my skin tone (medium with golden undertones) and glides on smoothly.
  • The Balm Mary Lou-Manizer Highlighter
    • This stuff is INTENSE. It is so pretty though, it makes my cheeks beam so hard ufos can see it. I often use this to highlight my inner tear duct, cupids bow, and if I'm feeling ballsy, I use it as a brow highlight.
  • Mac Sculpting Powder in Sculpt
    • Sculpt is a taupe shade which is great to contour with since it has gray in it to give the shadow effect. I used to use this for my cheekbones but I've been liking more warm contour colors lately. However, I still use this for a nose contour every time I wear makeup.
  • The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Liquid Lipstick in Committed
    • I got a sample size in my October Ipsy Bag and I absolutely adore this color, this formula, and everything about it. It even has a peppermint taste/smell to it when you first apply it. This is my favorite pinky nude lipstick hands down. I loved it so much that I even ordered the full size one. Since this is a matte lipstick, you have to make sure you exfoliate your lips beforehand or else your lips are gonna look crusty af and no one likes roast beef lips, hunny.

You Might Also Like

0 comments