Concert Makeup: Smoky Soft Cut Crease

5:43 AM


Concert ready! My lovely friends and I went to How The West Was Won here in the bay and we got DOWNNN. In order to do that, I had to make sure my makeup stays PUT:

FACE (flash friendly aka no flashback):
  • L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation in #105 for center of the face (oil control)
  • Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (old formula) in 127 for the rest of my face
  • Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer in Neutralizer
  • Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
  • NYX Highlight and Contour Palette, left bottom corner warm brown shade
  • Mac Sculpting Powder in Sculpt for that nose contour
  • Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Medium/Deep
BROWS:
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Medium Brown
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
EYES:
  • Kat Von D Shade Light Palette
  • NYX Matte Liquid Liner
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Perversion (black)
  • L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara (bottom lashes)
  • Ardell Lashes in Wispies (top lashes)
LIPS:

  • The Balm Liquid Lipstick in Committed
  • Milani Lip Gloss in Bare Secret

I don't like using these two foundations in general because I have such oily skin that this makes my face look like a greasy slip and slide. I used to use them last year everyday interchangeably when I wasn't too oily, but now that my skin type has changed, these foundations does not work for me. I feel like they're fine for the first two hours or so, then I start to notice the shine. The MUFE one gets me a lot more oily than the L'Oreal one, because that formula is more on the dewy side, where as the L'Oreal one is suppose to be matte. Honestly, I only use them when I know I'm going to be out taking pictures, since they both do not contain SPF, which can make you have a white cast in photos. I'm still in the hunt for a nice matte, flash friendly foundation. If you have any recommendations, please help me! Much is appreciated :-)


Meet my ratchet ass friends whose favorite word is BITTTTTCHHHHH!


You Might Also Like

0 comments